The doctors of Cumming Family Medicine have a special compassion for pediatric care. There is nothing more distressing than a child who is sick or hurt – especially when it’s your child. When your child is sick, you can be assured that you will receive the best care from our dedicated staff.
Our Doctors provide a full spectrum of care for your children: preventive for healthy children, emergency care for injuries, and treatment for children who are ill. Family Medicine doctors are experts at child development assessment as well as common pediatric behavioral and emotional issues. Regular well-child visits provide the opportunity to follow the growth and development of your child from new born through adolescence. Our doctors can also discuss any special concerns regarding overeating, sleeping, toilet training, social behaviors, or attention and learning problems.
Primary pediatric services include:
• Well-child care from birth through adolescence
• Well-baby and children checkups
• Vaccines and immunizations
• Age-specific issues related to safety, behavior and development
• Acute care and sick visits
• Minor injuries
• Nutrition counseling
• School and sports physicals
• Evaluation for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Schedule your appointment today and take the first step to improving your children's health and lifestyle.